Copenhagen is a natural step
Having already established successful offices in Oslo, Stavanger, and Trondheim in Norway, along with São Paulo in Brazil, setting up the office in Copenhagen feels completely natural.
Over the past few years, EGGS has built up a valid network throughout Denmark. We’ve gotten great feedback that our services and methods for design thinking are applicable to many Danish companies, all of which recognise the value of investing in design.”
What we can offer Danish companies is our expertise in all aspects of top-tier design - from business strategy and organisational development via service design, to product design, digital design, and coding. We have a holistic approach to innovation regarding client projects.
With a vast amount of experience in industries such as ocean tech, banking and finance, health and other public sectors, these are inspiring times, and we are very much looking forward to embracing what lies ahead.”
EGGS in Denmark
2018 is looking good and we have several activities lined up.
Will we meet you there?
- Scale-Up Denmark’s Centre for Offshore Industry, Kick-off, February 5, 2018. Our CEO, Ulla Sommerfelt, sits on the advisory board.
- Offshoreenergy.dk, Gå-hjem-møde’, May 2, 2018. EGGS is a member of the cluster and will be co-hosting the event with DIS in Skanderborg.
- UX Camp, Conference, May 4-5, 2018. EGGS will be participating.
- Design matters 2018, Conference, September 26-27, 2018. EGGS will be participating.
- Service Design Network, Denmark, EGGS is a member and contributes with content to the members' events.
Innovation Roundtable Summit, November 6-8, 2018
Digital Copenhagen, autumn 2018
Copenhagen Maker, September 2018
Want to join us?
And yes, we are hiring. The Country Manager for EGGS Denmark has been hired and starts March 1, 2018.
We are currently in the process of recruiting a Creative Director for our Copenhagen office. We are also seeking service designers and digital designers of several seniorities.
We hope you are as excited as we are!